[GNC] Failed - import of QIF files from Quicken

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Feb 13 05:13:31 EST 2020

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 15:35:36 -0500
"Ron" <rcarr38 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have tried importing one account at a time with one option selected
> for export, and lots of other options. All tell me they Failed. Some
> Log files Say "No suitable backend was found for
> .Failed.gnucash.202002121500956.log" Others just are empty.
>
> Nothing in documentation.
>
> Ron Carr

Ron, thanks for the summary. To let us help you we do need the details.
Windows / Linux / Mac? and version / distro
Which version of Gnucash?

Can you then explain what you have done, step by step?
And which options you selected?
Then we can explain where to look for the failure information, or if
you need to run through it one more time and get the system to generate
the needed information.
You could look here https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile for
information on where to find it for your operating system.

Liz