[GNC] importing account info

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 15 20:52:13 EST 2020

Alan,

I think there have been some problems around the AQbanking direct
importation of OFX data in 3.8 and changes in the associated library that
have been reported in the user mailng list.

The banks in my country (australia) are still a millenium or two out of date
and don't provide direct connection OFX data except through very selected
commercial accounting products they have partner relationships with so I
have had no experience with this. They claim this is for security reasons
but unfortunately we consumers have little control over their choices.  i
have voiced my objections but have been ignored.

I have not yet noticed any problems in 3.8 importing the downloaded files
from the bank but if the change back to 3.7 fixed yours then that is great.

David

-----
David Cousens