[GNC] How to change MANY Deposits to Withdrawals? (Import error)

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 12:33:50 EST 2020

The easiest way is to close gnucash without saving to abandon the current
data and import again.

If you saved the file with the incorrect import, close it and open the last
save before the import.

If you didn't notice the error until much later, there is no mass
correction possible, but you could import again if it was a qif import then
delete the ones that are wrong.

David Carlson