[GNC] payees?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 16 16:02:10 EST 2020

Run an Account or Transaction report, move it to a spreadsheet, remove all but the description column, then set an advanced filter without duplicates with a copy to an empty column, sort by alpha either before or after the copy. Not sure about Excel or Google Sheets, but LibreOffice has Advanced Filter in the Data menu. Be sure to expand the options to see the duplicate and copy check boxes.

Regards,
Adrien