[GNC] Fwd: [GNC-dev] Fwd: Failed - import of QIF files from Quicken

crazylyle lyle at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 18 17:04:59 EST 2020

So you are suggesting reducing the size of our QIF files to a small
debuggable size.

My QIF file is 653,808 lines long.  About 2^20.  So just using a binary
search would
take at least 20 trials to find the first line that it fails on.  Not
exactly something that
seems practical.  And that's just for my input file.

And of course, just feeding a partial file might produce a failure, but a
failure of a
different kind, so this won't necessarily get us anywhere.