[GNC] How2find 1) Duplicate items imported 2)Un-Posted Bills?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 19:04:20 EST 2020

 Thanks Adrian.
I'll try and run a test on importing a duplicate checking transaction.In this case the transactions description may not match exactly and I assume that is one of the fields tested by GC to discover that the transaction is already in the system.The fields being imported are Date, Num, Description, Deposit, and Withdrawal
Good answer on finding unposted Bills.Thanks again