[GNC] Loan with overpayments

Claire mnementh_81 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 11:56:24 EST 2020

Hello
I have a loan at a fixed interest rate and was planning to use "Loan and Mortgage Repayment...". However I do have the option to make overpayments.
I checked this mailing list and there was a thread regarding mortgages in 2013 which said that the SX uses the original amount to calculate interest not the current balance. Is this still the case?
If that is the case is there any manual workaround I can do to get it to calculate the interest correctly?
Claire

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android