[GNC] Can't run on High Sierra

Jonathan Ames jnthn.ames at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 22:23:52 EST 2020

Downloaded 3.8; won't open, though it's on computer. I should determine now
if this is for developers, with encoded puzzles to frustrate the non-coding
user. It just keeps verifying -- the scourge of the age. Then starts over
-- the logo, verify, back to the beginning. I imagine it knows my income
from Uncle Ed, and doesn't take me seriously. Is there an opening fix?

Thanks,

Jonathan Ames, PhD
Clinical Psychologist
415 N. Tioga Street
Ithaca NY 14850
607-319-5118 - Office
607-227-4792 - Cell
jnthn.ames at gmail.com
www.whatnowconnect.com

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message included in this email is for the
sole use of the intended individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and you may
be subject to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to
this email and delete the material from all computers.

<jnthn.ames at gmail.com>