[GNC] 3.7 Accounts open bar

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 23 06:53:12 EST 2020

There was a thread dealing specifically with targeting these tabs within the last 3 months.

Check the list archives for something that looks relevant, specifically a thread that I participated in as I posted how to target only the notebook tabs. Sorry I don’t recall the exact thread, or CSS rule off-hand.

Regards,
Adrien