[GNC] How to managing budget in gnucash ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Wed Feb 26 03:54:31 EST 2020

Your solution required experience about Access (Database) to use, included
use another Software to manager (you're using Microsoft Office, and it's not
free to use and not open source). It's maybe extreme hard to manager.
Because there are some reason :
1 - You are controling your finances by using GnuCash, and everytime you
want to know the difference between Budget and Actual, you getting that
information from Access (Database).
2 - While using GnuCash, Everytime i reported your finance, i will save it
to HTML or Spreadsheet, so if i use Database, there are 3 places i need to
remember to watch my finances.
3 - It's not sync together, i need to remember to put my datas to Database,
Change Database each time i change my plans (Budget).

Of course, i just want to use GnuCash to Control my Finances, and
Spreadsheet for Saving some information from Report or something i need to
NOTE. It's look professional and easier to remember.

I think the solutions from David Cousens is easier, because his solutions
only use GnuCash.