[GNC] Best way to have "Expense - Income" Monthly Report ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Feb 27 12:46:02 EST 2020

This was introduced in v3.8 (I believe) in Reports > Experimental > Income Statement (Multi-column)

In Options > General set ‘Period duration’ to “Month”

Optionally check the box for ‘If more than 1 period column, include overall period?’ if you also want a ’Total’ column.

Please report any bugs or enhancements/refinements as the author wants to work them out before making this a standard report for v4.0.

Regards,
Adrien