[GNC] Date at Bottom of Sheet

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 28 16:19:47 EST 2020

Edit > Style Sheets > Edit > Head or Tail > General, check the option for ’show date/time at bottom’

Then for the report: Options > General > Stylesheet, choose 'Head or Tail’, you can then save the report configuration so you don’t have to change the stylesheet each time.

You might need to adjust other options in the style sheet as I see by default, Head or Tail has some different fonts and colors than the default stylesheet.

Regards,
Adrien