[GNC] Non appearing, appearing - disappearing memo detail

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:41:54 EST 2020

In some programs I've used in the past, I've seen a similar behavior, the
text appears in the field while editing, but disappears after entering.
Sometimes this is due to the string length causing the text to wrap. Since
the field is only one line tall, nothing displays. But when you go back to
edit it, it appears again.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)