[GNC] Anyone using DKB (german bank) here?

friedemann at masur.de friedemann at masur.de
Wed Jan 1 16:21:41 EST 2020

Hi,

after the PSD2 transition, my online banking stopped working in GC3.7. I now
tried 3.8 and now I'm getting one step further to where I'm getting trough
most of the AQbanking setup until the last step where I have to register my
2factor setup.

Since so much has changed during this whole transition phase I wonder if the
bank is the problem or if its a general Gnucash problem and it doesn't work
for many people?

So has anyone recently tried to make online import work with DKB?

Cheers