[GNC] subaccounts tabs vs windows

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 1 20:19:23 EST 2020

The preferences shouldn’t change.

I’ve never seen that with GnuCash, or any other app on any OS.

If any existing preference changed on any update/upgrade, and you weren’t warned about it during the process, I’d consider that a bug.

It is unknown so far if the OP made this change and forgot, or wasn’t aware of the implications, or if indeed 3.8 altered the preference setting. It has been many moons since I fresh installed GnuCash, but I don’t ever recall that preference being selected by default.

Regards,
Adrien