[GNC] GC CTD lost saved reports

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 07:59:56 EST 2020

This is what's confusing: GC seems to have several folders on the linux side

/home/<user>/.config/gnucash

/home/<user>/.gnucash

/home/<user>/.local/share/gnucash

Should all of them have the same contents?  And if so, why the
duplication?  Or is one or more of these left over from when I upgraded
from version 2.6 to 3.7?

- Elmar