[GNC] Locating Data and Log Files SINCE UPDATING to 3.8

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 2 22:48:14 EST 2020

I suspected the same per #7

But I thought it pertinent to get the usual workflow understood first. Correcting for that, and then understanding storage locations *should* lend the proper solution, or towards the establishment of a bug.

I’m leaning to procedure and juggling of storage locations being the issue.

Certainly, a full description of OS and file layout wouldn’t hurt, and would likely aid a speedy successful recommendation.

Regards,
Adrien