[GNC] v3.8 AQBanking in the US

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Jan 3 17:51:55 EST 2020

No. OFX Direct Connect is a way of connecting GnuCash directly to the bank and retrieving the account, balance, and transaction data directly into GnuCash.

In addition to a working AQBanking it requires that your bank provide the service and that it reveals enough information that you can configure AQBanking to connect to it.

Regards,
John Ralls