[GNC] Opening Balance on Reports

Evenmoreconfused paul at kroitor.ca
Sun Jan 5 15:51:39 EST 2020

Thank you, this works nearly perfectly to achieve the desired effect.
Brilliant!

When I say nearly perfectly, it's only because the amount column for the
first (artificial) line shows $0.00, whereas it would be better
aesthetically if were blank. No matter -- in cases where I care enough I can
always export the report and remove it in Excel.

Still, since several people have posted work-arounds, it seems a common
enough requirement that perhaps in should eventually be a built-in option on
the standard Transaction Report.

Thanks very much to all,
Paul

DavidWhiting wrote