[GNC] Chaning left sidebar spacing

Tim Kallmer tkallmer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:24:09 EST 2020

Adrien,
Thanks, yep, that tightens up the close button in the tabs. The only issue
(which I can live with) is it messes up or hides part of the text in the
main account tab--the one you cannot close, maybe called the immutable tab.
Probably because it does not have a close button. I thought about adding
some blank spaces to the end of this tab's name, but I now cannot figure
out how I renamed the main Account tab. Do you know?
Tim