[GNC] Gnucash Reports - Comparative Income Statement

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 6 04:49:33 EST 2020

Even simpler - I forgot about the new (experimental) multi-column Income Statement in v3.8.

That will get your two periods lined up neatly. Then you just need to move that to a spreadsheet and add your variance column & formulas.

Filing an RFE to add the variance column to the report would get you what you are looking for right out of the box.

Regards,
Adrien