[GNC] How to Handle Managed Securities Accounts in GnuCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:32:15 EST 2020

There used to be a section in one of the help manuals  about tracking the
value of fixed investments such as art.  I am not near my computer so I am
working from memory.

You could create such an asset for that account and then update it's value
quarterly or less as you please, following the statements you receive.
Obviously, this would not provide tax information, but you are probably
already using the tax info from your investment manager.

David Carlson