[GNC] Anyone noticing an issue with list messages 'un-threading'?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:58:16 EST 2020

I am also seeing it recently in my GMail client, but it is not every
message, or even messages identifiable by any pattern that I can see.

Since I have often seen Google change how things work without warning, I am
not overly surprised.  Those who are annoyed should complain to them about
it.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 3:57 PM David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> Adrien,
>
> Also experiencing the same issue when using Evolution as the mail client on
> Linux Mint. I mainly use the Nabble interface to reply to emails but also
> have them coming up in my email server (usually not threaded but it is an
> option) to alert me when new messages are posted and the threads are
> disassociated . It may be that posts from particular mail clients cause
> this
> rather than the receiving client. The list server doesn't seem to recognize
> the subject and associate it with previous use of the same subject for some
> reason. Tends to suggest that some users mail clients may be subtly
> altering
> the subject content in an unexpected way.
>
> David Cousens
>

> -----
> David Cousens
> --