[GNC] Nesting too deep for budget?

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Wed Jan 8 21:12:55 EST 2020

I am setting up a budget for this year in my new role as treasurer for
our church.  Ours is simply a spending budget and since we're partners
with another parish there are actually two budgets, but that isn't my
problem at the moment.

Under Expenses I have created the placeholder account Home and under
Home I have created 26 accounts.  All accounts show in the Budget window
but only Home has a cell where I can enter a budget amount.  None of the
26 accounts have a cell for a budget amount.  I had started the budget
before creating the 26 accounts and thinking that was the issue created
a new budget but it shows the same.

I am presently running 3.7 on Debian Testing (3.8 should get here soon
as the 3.8 doc package came in a couple of days ago).  I can provide a
screenshot if that helps

Puzzled...

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us