[GNC] (GNU) How to Transition to a New Year

Richard Claeys rclaeys at accesscom.com
Thu Jan 9 19:47:06 EST 2020

I'm trying to start a new file for the new year and don't see a simple way
to make the change either in the user's manual or the FAQs.  Do I have to
create a new file or can I simply save entries after 1/1/2020 to a new
destination and rename it?  If the answer is in the manual, just point me to
the correct chapter; if not, let me know the simplest way to carry over my
current list of accounts and start a new and separate file or folder.  I'm
sure I'm missing something and could sure use your help.

Thank you in advance,

Richard Claeys