[GNC] Chaning left sidebar spacing

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Jan 10 13:52:39 EST 2020

Column widths *should* be saved. However this is currently saved per register, not globally for all registers.

So you may have to repeat the process for all accounts once.

Note also there was a change in 3.8 wrt the way the date column's default width is calculated. In most cases this should make it unnecessary to manually set a width. Though nothing is perfect of course... in addition there is currently no straightforward way to unset a manually set width. As it stands it means fiddling with the metafile or plainly removing it.

Regards,

Geert