[GNC] Sync with mobile

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 10 14:06:52 EST 2020

They are two separate apps from different developers.

I believe the phone app has an export function so you can import your transactions into the desktop version, there is ’sync’ as you would expect.

But I seem to recall lots of issues about a year or so ago that results were spotty. I think the current status of the phone app is unknown.

Regards,
Adrien