[GNC] Navigation in register window

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 10 14:26:30 EST 2020

Thanks John, I think I had found those some moons ago but forgot them—glad to know they are supposed to work with GnuCash.

Ah, I spoke too soon.

page-up/down work, but home/end do not.

I can fn-shift-right/left and select the text then hit the same arrow again to achieve the effect, but without `shift` nothing happens.

I do have a non-Apple extended keyboard I just plugged in to test. It seems home/end don’t work for it either. But shift-home/end appropriately selects the entire text and then I can use the appropriate arrow key to get what I want. (yes, I tested home/end in terminal.app as a test with both keyboards and they worked as they should)

Bug? Already filed?

Regards,
Adrien