[GNC] Mortgage & Loan Repayment schedule tool

Don Ireland gnuCash at donireland.com
Fri Jan 10 22:54:33 EST 2020

I have a mortgage on my home that I bought in March 2019.  I used the mortgage & loan repayment schedule tool to schedule my monthly payments.  When it asked for the loan beginning date, I entered 3/1/19 thinking it would need that to accurately calculate the payments.  When I look at the resulting scheduled transaction, I see that it thinks the "next payment date" is April 1, 2019.

If I chang that date to 2/1/20, will that mess things up?

I already manually entered all the payments that I've already made so I don't need it to do that for me.

Thanks!
Don Ireland