[GNC] Escrow calculations using mortgage repayment tool

Don Ireland gnuCash at donireland.com
Fri Jan 10 23:07:13 EST 2020

I used the mortgage & loan repayment tool to setup my scheduled payments.  When I looked at the resulting scheduled transaction, it shows money being deposited into the escrow account and immediately taken out of the escrow account for the taxes and insurance.

How is this going to balance?  The Total of my insurance and taxes is going to escrow then immediately going to the tax and insurance accounts.  That's going to leave an imbalance.
Don Ireland