[GNC] Custom Gtk theme (was: Formatting the Register header?)

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:40:43 EST 2020

I don't really remember ALL the places I tried. Pretty much all the
places recommended by the Wiki about this stuff for Gnucash. Some
examples of other attempts:
~/Library/Application Support/config/themes
~/Library/Application Support/themes
~Library/Application Support/Gnucash/config/gtk-3.0/themes
etc.

What I'm asking is: Applying a theme supposed to be as simple as
putting a directory of theme data somewhere, then putting a
settings.ini file somewhere else to tell GTK to use that theme. If you
are running Gnucash on MacOS, what are those two locations? I just
want an example of a setup that works.