[GNC] AR problems

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 14:28:37 EST 2020

Win10, GC 3.8, SQLLiteI am very disappointed - to the extent that I'm angry!  I have tried all the reports in Business and Experimental and I could find none that give me a summary of my customers WITH a balance!  Neither Customer Overview nor Customer Summary include the Balance and the Customer Report won't show which invoices are paid!
Also, I attempted to enter a Credit Memo and it would NOT allow me to designate Cash on Hand.  The message said something to the effect that the account must be in the same currency.  ALL of my accounts are USD!I finally exported the AR Register and massaged it in a spreadsheet - a rather cumbersome effort to get it massaged.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.