[GNC] QIF import - set default Transfer account

malam mala.malca at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 09:37:53 EST 2020

Thanks, this solves my problem.

It seems that changing all at once works.

I can select all transactions during import and then change the
Transfer_account for all.
In the final step I click Apply to finish the import process.
The transactions went to the correct account (the selected one at the
beginning, TEST in my experiment)
and the Transfer_account was correct for all,  Expenses:Other in my case.

Correcting the items of my interest is just a few minutes of work.

I am aware that this is not what GnuCash is intended for.
But I am just starting to use it and will see what level of detail I will
need.

Thanks again