[GNC] Foreign Currencies in one account

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 10:35:08 EST 2020

If the extent of the transactions is small, a separate spreadsheet might suffice, but I imagine it wouldn't scale much, if at all.

As I have reached the point in my life where I try not to focus on small balance differences between friends, I might not be the one to advise you here. Perhaps someone else has a more structured method to suggest...

Best,
David