[GNC] mortage calc

Alan Schold aschold at q.com
Tue Jan 28 18:02:32 EST 2020

I am trying to enter data for a refi. I go to Actions>Scheduled
Transactions>Mortgage and Loan Repayment Setup. After a short "Not
Responding" message I fill in Loan Details then go to the Loan Repayment
Oprion screen. Since I don't us Escrow I leave it blank. When I push
Next, after a short pause, the entire GnuCash program shuts down, but
the "lock" program is still present. I have tried adding something to
the escrow screen, but the result is the same.

I;m using version 3.4 build 3.4+ (2018-12-30). I have Windows 10 with
the newest upgrade.