[GNC] mortage calc

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 29 13:38:29 EST 2020

Alan,

There are announcements made on this list every time a new version is released.

There is also a separate list just for announcements if you like. (you don’t send messages to that list, it is used as a one-way communication from the devs to list members)

Finally, if you look at the wiki, there is a release roadmap there, and currently the dev team is on pace with some regularity to release every 3 months.

The next minor version should be out at the end of March 2020. v4.0 is planned to follow.

And glad to hear the loan feature now works for you without crashing.

Regards,
Adrien