[GNC] csv File downloads

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 05:16:35 EST 2020

Jane,

The CSV transaction importer in various 2.6 releases of GnuCash is very
touchy,  particularly regarding the date format, and it does not remember
the settings that you used last time.

Be very careful to change the date format to the correct setting for your
data every time and then it should work.  It is normal after a crash to get
that already open error, just select open anyway unless there is a chance
that it really is open somewhere else.

If 2.6.15 is working fine otherwise for you, you do not need to update into
3.8 right now.  I am still holding off myself from updating.

David Carlson