[GNC] Customer Report - Account Receivable

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 1 12:02:35 EDT 2020

Apologies,

My understanding of the Business Features was that there is one Accounts Receivable account of *type* ‘Accounts Receivable’ and there can be only one account of that type, and that the Business Features are not cognizant of ‘other Accounts Receivable’ accounts of type ‘asset’, and that one shouldn’t make manual entries in the main AR account.

I considered currencies and understood them to be sub-accounts of AR created by GnuCash.

Where is my understanding incorrect?

Regards,
Adrien