[GNC] Bulk moving transactions

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jul 1 16:32:44 EDT 2020

On Wed, July 1, 2020 4:27 pm, Jean Laroche wrote:
> Does it not trike you as insane that we have to go through these hoops
> just to bulk move transactions? Something that should be as simple as
> shift-select, right-click, move?
> I'm not sure how support for multi-select operations was never seriously
> looked at.

Patches always welcome!

Seriously, it's not that easy due to the design and implementation of the
register.  The register-2 rewrite was supposed to make it easier, but that
effort (started about a decade ago) stalled and never finished, so we're
still using the same Canvas-based register code.

> J.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745