[GNC] Bulk moving transactions

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 1 18:23:46 EDT 2020

I can attest to the joy of initiating a search while in the Accounts
tab. It's quite fast, and opens up a new tab for results, so the
Accounts tab is unaffected.

(I used to do searches in General Ledger when I wasn't sure which
account held my desired results. But those searches did NOT open a new
tab. They just filtered out all non-matching results from the original
G/L tab. hen to continue using G/L I had to close and reopen  it.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com
https://OakRoadSystems.com