[GNC] Transcation Search & Replace

listsub3 listsub3 at liberator-systems.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 15:57:02 EDT 2020

Typically bulk search replace changes would be for things like
transaction category/account, changes in names in description/notes. etc.

My GC data folder is currently 46mb (I have quite a lot of histrorical
stuff).

Seems like quite a functional omission in GC to me - it must be quite a
common user task - I don't have an old Quicken on this machine but I
know it used to be a breeze with that.

Searching this list I found an an old response to the same question
which indicated that this functionality would only be considered once GC
had moved to a databese strcuture?

What are the workaraounds?

Thanks

John