[GNC] Custom invoices don't work after upgrade

lomax at clickworkorange.com lomax at clickworkorange.com
Fri Jul 3 09:11:13 EDT 2020

On Fri, 2020-07-03 at 12:25 +0000, Christopher Lam wrote:
> Here you go. Seems to be a nice css template. You should submit for
> inclusion ^_^

Oh, many thanks! In a previous life I did CSS for a living, so it feels
a lot more familiar than Guile... Still stuck on where to put the cwo-
invoice.eguile.scm file though! I purged GnuCash, deleted all *gnucash
folders, and installed v3.10 which I found in my distro's backports
(Devuan Beowulf). Can't get to 4.0 without a manual install, and I much
prefer to stick with distro maintained packages, unless it is
absolutely necessary. Way I see it that's what the distro repos are
for, and I always have automatic updates enabled. Trust, security and
ease of maintenance are important to me. I might consider using a
GnuCash apt source to install from if one was available - you seem like
a thorough and trustworthy bunch.
But yeah, where should I put cwo-invoice.eguile.scm?
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports#Loading_Your_Report only
made me more confused! And how do I apply the .patch files you so
kindly provided? I would prefer keeping everything under my home dir,
for ease of backup...