[GNC] Gnucash 4.0 Paper Clip and Link glyphs for file/web transaction associations

pyz01 at cox.net pyz01 at cox.net
Fri Jul 3 21:31:59 EDT 2020

Chris -- don't want to cause an uproar here - since this subject might have
been brought up before -- but IMO it would be nice to replace the reconcile
column with the attachment column.  With the advent of on-line banking and
real time charges via online payment services like Paypal -- I have not
"reconciled" my "checkbook" in over 10 years.   I can check my balance
daily; I always know and can see when something clears my account; I always
know what the balance available is; and -- I only get online statements.
So, again, IMO, the reconcile column is meaningless and should/could be
replaced.

I have used the reconcile function only once and found it useless -- at
least for me.  But alas, I know many others will probably disagree.

Ken