[GNC] Accessing online currency rates

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Fri Jul 3 04:44:30 EDT 2020

   Thanks for your interest and suggestion.

   Yes, I did that (it installs the strawberry perl program, I think?).

   But still no joy.

   --
   Samantha Payn
   Tel: 01852 300723

   On 3 July 2020 00:14 John Ralls < [1]jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

   Did you remember to run Install Online Price Retrieval for GnuCash from
   the GnuCash group in the Start Menu?

   Regards,

   John Ralls

   On Jul 2, 2020, at 4:29 AM, Samantha Payn <