[GNC] Gnucash-User

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Jul 5 06:08:29 EDT 2020

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 07:54:56 -0700
John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> > On Jul 3, 2020, at 11:03 PM, Adrian Holbrook
> > <megagrumpy at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have been trying to post on the forum but for some reason am no
> > longer allowed to post. I have sent a number of messages trying to
> > get permission but with no response from the moderator.

Sorry Adrian, but I am not stopping you from posting.
I don't know where you have been sending messages requesting
permission, but they haven't reached me as moderator.

Were you sending from Nabble beforehand? We don't control what happens
with Nabble. Posts made through Nabble come straight through if the
writer is registered with the Gnucash mailing list involved, otherwise
they sit in the queue for me to check.
At the bottom of every email from the Gnucash server is the
instructions on how to join.