[GNC] Gnucash user Nabble

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jul 6 06:16:24 EDT 2020

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:20:17 -0700
John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> I'm not the list moderator nor do I have shell access to the mail
> server, so I can't help you. Your best recourse is to get on IRC
> (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/IRC) and ping warlord.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls
>
> > On Jul 5, 2020, at 4:24 AM, J R <mikromalaka at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I too sorry for contacting you, I also cannot create a new topic or
> > reply also 1. I am logged in
> > 2. I am subscribed
> > 3. I don't know what Liz and I have in common for this problem,
> > maybe a yahoo email? 4. Was working a couple of months ago
> >
> > Thank You
> > Jimmy R
> > mikromalaka at yahoo.com

I am the moderator.
I have checked the subscription of the above address, and it is
subscribed. It is set to receive all mail. You should get two copies of
this mail.
No one logs in to the Gnucash system other than Derek as maintainer and
me as moderator.
That's why Derek asks "where are you logged in?"

I think that you could be logged in at Nabble, Nabble is not Gnucash.

Liz