[GNC] Transcation Search & Replace

listsub3 listsub3 at liberator-systems.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 07:07:56 EDT 2020

Thanks to all for suggestions - I will do some experimenting - maybe
this can be added to feature suggestions list. I also do not see why
implemenetation is dependant on using a database underneath. The old
Quicken model seemd quite good to me.

With regard accounting rules & bulk edit/changes in my experience
auditors are happy providing there is a full log detailing changes made
& reason etc.