[GNC] Help required

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 6 13:00:20 EDT 2020

I will add steps 4b & 7b:

After opening your file with the new version you just installed (3.x, and later again with 4.x) with focus on the Accounts tab click:

Actions > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All

This will attempt to fix any issues that the data file might have already had, or that were created if something went wrong with the file conversion.

This is recommended in the Wiki as part of the upgrade procedure.

Regards,
Adrien