[GNC] Gnucash - user

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jul 7 03:07:53 EDT 2020

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 07:46:23 +0100
Adrian Holbrook <adrian.holbrook at gmail.com> wrote:

> Liz, I tried to respond to a posting by David Cousens [via GnuCash]
> and it was rejected by Nabble. Could you pass on the following -
>
> I have also tried to contact Hugo a number of times. In frustration I
> have used a different email address and name and registered again
> following the instructions on the gnucashe wiki. I have the same
> problem. I do not unders tand the difference between posting
>  on the Gnucash list vs posting by Nabble - certainly following the
> wiki in structions forces you to use Nabble. as soon as you register
> you are sent an email to click on and it takes you to the Nabble
> subscribe form. I am very confused and would love a simple
>  process that worked like a normal forum without having to go through
> hoops

If you get that impression we need to do some wiki editing.

I just went to this page
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists

From
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash
and then to
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash#Mailing_Lists
and to
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists

and the instructions show how to sign up directly to the mailing list.

Could you advise which page advised you to go to Nabble, and if
possible the route you took to get to that page.
Then we can look at the links as well as the pages

Liz