[GNC] GnuCash list

butterandpeanuts at gmail.com butterandpeanuts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:59:24 EDT 2020

*I'm responding to the below post...*

"Liz, I tried to respond to a posting by David Cousens [via GnuCash] and it
was rejected by Nabble. Could you pass on the following -

I have also tried to contact Hugo a number of times. In frustration I have
used a different email address and name and registered again following the
instructions on the gnucashe wiki. I have the same problem. I do not unders
tand the difference between posting
 on the Gnucash list vs posting by Nabble - certainly following the wiki in
structions forces you to use Nabble. as soon as you register you are sent an
email to click on and it takes you to the Nabble subscribe form. I
am very confused and would love a simple
 process that worked like a normal forum without having to go through hoops"

*I would have responded earlier, however, I experienced the exact same
situation as Adrian. I've been a participant on the GnuCash list for YEARS,
and all of a sudden through nabble I was/am no longer able to post or reply
to the list.  I also get NO RESPONSE from the infamous "Hugo" whoever
s/he/it is... very frustrating.  I just joined the list directly, but I too
am totally confused.*

*Anyway, fyi and fwiw...*